Argentum Silver Corporation RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Tue May 28, 2019 - Argentum Signs Definitive Agreement with Norsemont II
May 28, 2019 - Toronto, Canada - Argentum Silver Corporation (TSX.V: ASL) (\'Argentum\' or the \'Company\') is pleased to announce that the Company has signed a definitive agreement dated May 27, 2019 (the \'Agreement\') with Norsemont II Resources Corp....
- Thu Apr 25, 2019 - Argentum Signs Non-Binding Letter of Intent to Merge with Norsemont II
(April 25, 2019: Toronto, Canada) Argentum Silver Corporation (TSX.V: ASL) (\'Argentum\' or the \'Company\') is pleased to announce that the Company has signed a non-binding letter of intent (\'LOI\') with Norsemont II Resources Corp. (\'Norsemont\'), a private Ontario company. Norsemont owns a 100% interest in the Cochavara Silver-Lead-Zinc Project (\'Cochavara\') in Northern Peru. The transaction contemplated by the LOI is a related party transaction. Cochavara consists o
- Sun Mar 31, 2019 - 3rd Quarter Report for FY 2019
- Mon Dec 31, 2018 - 2nd Quarter Report for FY 2019
- Sun Sep 30, 2018 - 1st Quarter Report for FY 2019
- Thu Jul 12, 2018 - Argentum Grants Options to Various Officers, Directors and Consultants
TORONTO, ON -- July 12, 2018 -- Argentum Silver Corp. (the \'Company\') (TSXV: ASL) The Company is pleased to announce that it has granted 1,650,000 options to purchase common shares of the Company exercisable at a price of $0.24 per share and expiring on July 11, 2023, to various officers, directors and consultants of the Company. The common shares issuable upon exercise of the options are subject to a four-month hold period from the original date of grant.
About the Argentum Silver Cor
- Tue Jul 10, 2018 - Argentum Enters Into Mining Claim Acquisition Agreement To Acquire Interest In Vanadium Ridge Property
TORONTO, ON -- July 10, 2018 -- Argentum Silver Corp. (the \'Company\') (TSXV: ASL) is pleased to announce that it has entered into a mining claim acquisition agreement (the \'Agreement\') with Lithium Energy Products Inc. (the \'Vendor\') pursuant to which the Company has agreed to purchase 80% of the Vendor's right, title and interest in the Vanadium Ridge Property (the \'Property\').
Pursuant to the terms of the Agreement, the Company has agreed to purchase the interest in
- Sat Jun 30, 2018 - 4th Quarter Report for FY 2018
- Sat Mar 31, 2018 - 3rd Quarter Report for FY 2018
- Sun Dec 31, 2017 - 2nd Quarter Report for FY 2018